The TC20 automated cell counter with built-in auto-focus gives you highly accurate and reproducible mammalian cell counts in less than 30 seconds — without the need to dilute your sample. You can avoid the tedium of manually counting cells and move on to other important tasks.
- Innovative auto-focus technology —
- removes the variation associated with manual focusing and provides accurate, consistent, standardized cell counting within 30 seconds.
- Digital image analysis algorithm —
- automatically identifies cells and excludes debris; determines total cell count without dye, or cell viability with trypan blue.
- Cell size gating —
- enables users to choose a population of interest in complex samples, such as primary cells.
- Cell conservation —
- requires only 10 µl of suspended cells.
- Easy archiving and export —
- stores up to 100 counts in the onboard memory; allows export of results via a USB flash drive to further analyze images.
- TC20 data analyzer software —
- lets you compare multiple samples and prepare analysis reports on your PC.