Efficient protein transfer in 3 minutes
The Trans-Blot Turbo transfer system is a fast, efficient, and reproducible blotting system for transferring proteins from gels to membranes. The system offers:
- Better transfer efficiency than tank and semi-dry blotting techniques when used with Trans-Blot Turbo transfer packs
- The ability to transfer high- and low-molecular weight proteins in one protocol
- The capacity to transfer up to 4 mini or 2 midi gels simultaneously
- The flexibility to accommodate traditional semi-dry consumables for semi-dry blotting
- User-friendly firmware and an integrated power supply, all within a sleek space-saving design
Explore the links below to see how you can improve your western blotting experience using the Trans-Blot Turbo transfer system from Bio-Rad, your trusted leader in western blotting.
Experience the ease of blotting with the Trans-Blot Turbo transfer system. See how to set up the system and how to assemble a transfer sandwich using Trans-Blot Turbo transfer packs and Mini-PROTEAN® TGX™ precast gels.
Compare with Traditional Blotting
Compare the Trans-Blot Turbo system with tank and semi-dry transfer methods. Evaluate the performance, throughput, time-savings, flexibility, and convenience of different transfer systems.
Ready-to-use transfer packs include precut and pre-saturated membranes and filter paper. Save time on reagent preparation and simplify the assembly process.
Mini-PROTEAN® TGX™ Gels
An innovative gel system designed to accelerate your electrophoresis and blotting without compromising performance. Optimized for the Trans-Blot Turbo transfer system.